Website CMS and LMS design and development, social media, email campaigns, digital assets and internal and external communications.
About the Brand
A senior secondary school for students interested in science and maths, the Australian Science and Mathematics School has developed a unique curriculum that allows students to self-direct their learning and prepare themselves for a university environment.
With open classrooms and interdisciplinary subjects, students tackle real-world problems in their studies, preparing them to make a difference in the world they inherit.
As a government school leading in the field, the ASMS contributes to the Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Skills Strategy for South Australia.
Social Media Strategy
During my time at the ASMS, Facebook followers doubled, with the Twitter audience growing fast and Instagram being created, obtaining over 200 followers in under six months.
Reviewing the School's communications strategy, I implemented a new social media strategy that strengthened the School's community involvement, leveraged influencer connections and developed key messages.
Developing a consistent and platform-specific approach, I was able to produce a business case for the acquisition of additional platform presences and assist the School Principal to connect with their audience.
- - On-brand copy, enhanced for SEO, web accessibility, and best practice
- - Produced monthly newsletters, distributing to over 700 inboxes through email campaigns
- - Provided expert advice, to improve communication and digital processes
- - Created logos abd digital media to improve student and community engagement
- - Developed and optimised websites (WordPress CMS) and learning management systems (LMS)
- - Scoped, set up and managed the School's learning management systems as part of a project team
- - Created video tutorials and learning resources as well as running training sessions