Specialist website and CMS optimisation including; SEO, Google Analytics, Siteimprove. Copywriting, copyediting and digital asset production.
About the Brand
Ranking as one of the best young universities in the world, the University of South Australia is an innovative and forward-thinking higher educational institution.
Hired for a short-term role as part of a website redevelopment team to realise the vision of the Universities strategic action plan, I joined a fast-paced, agile project team to optimise and migrate content.
Drawing on specialised digital content production skills, I was responsible for writing, editing and optimising content for web and digital channels. Working closely with stakeholders across the University to design and create effective content, I enhanced the user experience and online presence of UniSA.
Key Responsibilities and Achievements
- - Liaised with a wide range of stakeholders to migrate and optimise website content, design, and performance (Episerver CMS, Siteimprove, Google Analytics)
- - Evaluated content for tone and style, ensuring it was appropriate for the audience, followed industry best practice standards and adhered to brand guidelines
- - Engaged with project stakeholders and content owners, providing expert advice to enhance content
- - Led the user experience (UX) consistency working group, collaborating to set up structures and improve processes between teams to improve the overall website experience
- - Entrusted to migrate top-level pages, liaising with senior stakeholders to realise their vision for website design and structure